CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Dresses from Grandma Booth

We got a package on Friday from Grandma and Grandpa Booth. It was the kids belated Valentine's Day gifts. The girls got new dresses from them and Samuel got some shirts. Samuel was very excited to get some shirts. They all were. They plum forgot about the candy that Grandma usually sends. LOL

All I have to say is that I am blessed to have three girls that can enjoy their Grandma's talent. My Mom is one talented lady when it comes to sewing. She can make anything and fix anything. For this I am so grateful that she is so willing to make the girls dresses! They love each one of them. I have kept everyone of them to hand down to my girls.

Laurel
Sarah was so excited that she HAD to but it on right then.
She tells me I lika Grandma!

Melody and Sarah

The kids wore them yesterday to church and eveyone just loved the colors. They always ask me where I get their dresses to match. I am proud to say from the workshop of their Grandma Booth's!
Thanks MOM!


2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

They all looked so adorable together yesterday at church. It made me hope that I have another girl in the future so that I can dress them alike! Your kids are precious!

Jenn said...

What a nice grandma! They sure look cute.