
Wow where did the summer go? We love the summer around here just lazyily hanging around, Swimming in the pool, riding bikes, playing games and so on. But those days have come to end. The kids start school yesterday and boy were they excited!

Melody was not so excited but was ready to go back to school. Melody is now in the 4th Grade. It's also hard to believe that she has grown up so fast. Sometimes, I think I forgot how grown she is. I miss the times that we would just cuddle up together for a nap. Somedays she likes to cuddle but most days not. LOL She was excited to find out what teacher she had this year. I think she really wanted Mrs. Reed but to her disappointment, she got Mr. Mayer. He is a great teacher and I am really excited for her. He is a fun teacher and makes the learning fun for the kids. Samuel had him last year and that's all he talked about. The only draw back to her class this year is there is so many of her friends in there. LOL She started getting excited after realizing that most of her friends were in class with her.
Samuel is now in the 5th grade! Yep that's right 5th grade! It just seems like the other day that he started school. I walked him into his class and he looked at me and said, " Mom, I am to big to hold your hand!" Boy, I about lost it. It's hard to believe how grown up he has gotten! He was so excited to go back this year. The only reason was he gets to sit by whoever he wants at lunch! What an exciting thing to be happy about. LOL He got one of the Teachers he really wanted. He wanted either the Science or Math teacher. He got Mrs. Thompson and she teaches Science. He was very excited about that.

Melody was not so excited but was ready to go back to school. Melody is now in the 4th Grade. It's also hard to believe that she has grown up so fast. Sometimes, I think I forgot how grown she is. I miss the times that we would just cuddle up together for a nap. Somedays she likes to cuddle but most days not. LOL She was excited to find out what teacher she had this year. I think she really wanted Mrs. Reed but to her disappointment, she got Mr. Mayer. He is a great teacher and I am really excited for her. He is a fun teacher and makes the learning fun for the kids. Samuel had him last year and that's all he talked about. The only draw back to her class this year is there is so many of her friends in there. LOL She started getting excited after realizing that most of her friends were in class with her.


1 comments:
4th and 5th grade - crazy to think. I still think of them as these little kids. Hope they have a great school year!
Post a Comment