CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's Laurel up too?

Laurel is such a great baby. I can't say that enough. She is truly by far my best and easiest one. I thank my Heavenly Father for making my last baby such a great one. She lately has been growing up so much. She can now sit from a crawling position, takes about 4 to 5 knee crawlings, and she is a very fast army crawler. But she hasn't stopped there. Her lastest attempt is to pull herself to a standing position. She just looks up at me and laughs.

Yesterday I had laid her down for her morning nap and soon I could here her laughing and yelling. So I went into check on her and there she is standing up in the crib. She just looked at me and smiled her biggest cutest smile! So of course I had to take pictures of her!

1 comments:

Kimmy-Kins said...

I think the sweeter they are, the harder it is to let them grow up!! Esp. when it was your last! Can't believe the twins are first graders now! It goes by so fast, doesn't it? Oh ... and congrats to Michael!