So I feel so horrible right now. I just killed the fish! I had taken him out last night and put him in a bowl so that I could clean his tank. He was doing fine until a little while ago. I was headed outside and realized that he was floating near the top of the bowl. SO.... now here is the mistake. So I clean his tank put in the drops and just throw in back in. AGH!!!!! He die right then! Poor fish!
Sarah asks me, Mommy, where fish? I had to tell her that he died. I hurried and flushed him in hopes that she wouldn't see that. But I guess the empty tank is obivous. UGH!!!!!

1 comments:
Don't feel bad!!! I tried for a long time to kill our fish then finally I said it was time to release them into the wild. We took them to the closest lake and set them free. I am SOOO cold!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment