CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

This is what we came home too



Yeah a SNAKE!!!!!! I had Laurel in hand along with a melon and my purse. I stopped right where the cops were and about dropped everything. I quickly rushed back to the car and put Laurel back in her seat and told Mel to stay in there. I then quickly called 911 and told them. Then rather quickly sent out the animal control guy and along with him came 3 other police officers. One of them was our old neighbor Steve. I told him I didn't' know they were sending the whole police department. LOL He just laughed and said we all had to see what it was. LOL

I guess they have had a really bad problem with them this year! SO BE CAREFUL when you are out side. Luckily this snake is a rat snake and is not poisonous.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! That is enormous! I would have freaked out!! Luckily it was not poisonous, but still!!!

Kimmy-Kins said...

I can't believe how HUGE that is!! Was it moving or just laying there? I love how the police officer poses for the pic!

Jones Crew said...

UGH!!!! Creepy!!!

Sherrie said...

Oh the snake was totally moving around. Then would lay in the shade and then move some more. It was just a little creepy. I have never in my life been that close to a snake. Other than the ones that are behind glass! LOL

Thompson Family said...

Oh my gosh, I would have totally flipped. That makes me nervous knowing they have had a snake problem here because we live next to that field. Thanks for warning us! I get all itchy just thinking about it. Yuck!

Taryn Gray said...

Oh my holy heck! I would not be able to sleep for days if that were in my yard.