CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Laurel is 1!

Can you believe Laurel is 1 already? We sure can't! But she is such a joy to have around. Here are some pictures from her Birthday!
Laurel in her new outfit that Daddy picked out!
Along with the boots. The bow and the boots lasted maybe a mintue. LOL
Such a cutie! She runs everywhere now!


THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!




Eating the frosting on the cake!





I had made her cupcakes to have.
As I was decorating them this one fell on top of the
other one perfectly! So it was her mini cake!

After eating the cupcake!



Her new baby doll. Now Sarah won't get mad when she still's her's. LOL

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

what cute pictures! I am totally obsessed with those boots! I need some for me. :) Happy Birthday Laurel!

salty c-snake said...

i love the cake!! what a cute idea. and laurel looks darling!!

Carmen said...

That cake TOTALLY turned out cute!!!!!!!