Samuel decided that he wanted to be on the Student Council and Run for President. This kid has guts. I wanted to as a kid but just never had the nerve to do it. I was quite impressed with him when he choose to do this. He had to have 2 teachers nomiate him, give a speech in front of the school and make posters. Okay I made the posters. I was very proud of him. He didn't win Student Body President, but his spirits were high and he said next year he will try again.


2 comments:
that does take courage!! i think that's so great samuel did it!! so what campaign promises did he make?
Good for him! I always wanted to as well, in high school, but never felt I could win the "popularity contest". LOL! I put together speaches for many of my friends, several of which did get student body gvt positions and always regret that I never used one for myself! Yay Samuel!
Post a Comment