CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Remodel update who knows.....

The last of the dropped ceiling is down!  YEAH!!  Here in the pictures you can see where the ceiling used to be.  It's amazing how open it is now.  We really like it. Maybe it won't seem so dark in there now.  We still have a ways to go but it's getting there.  In the kitchen area we have to patch a few holes, mud and tape, move the lighting around, we are going to do recessed lighting in there. Repaint the cabinets and hang them back up and do the countertops.  Texture and paint!  We still have to add a light switch, move a wall back a bit and put a header in.  Then it's easy stuff from there on out.  Just mudding, taping, texturing and then the tile and base boards.  Do you think we can get it done before Michael goes TDY in March?  I sure hope we can! If not I think I will call the forces in.  MY DAD! LOL

0 comments: