Michael and I have been together for 16 yrs. But only married 13 years this coming May. Michael posted of my favorite pictures on his profile already so I choose my second favorite one!
Here's the story behind this picture!~
Back in 2005 Michael was sent on a remoted to Honduras. At the time Samuel, Melody and I moved in with my parents so we could be closer to family during that time. Michael was big into running marathons at that time and thought it would be cool to go to Cincinnatio Ohio to run the Flying Pig Marathon. So we made arrangements for that weekend. I would fly into meet him there and enjoy three days with each other.
Well it was the most stressful trip I have ever taken. Michael couldn't get out of Honduras beside of smoke. The smoke was so bad that they were cancelling flights. Anyways, Michael got in a day late and we got to spend time together. After the marathon we decided to go site seeing. We went to the Newport Aquarium. You walk in and head downstairs. I was off looking at something and Michael came over and said to me,"Hey Let's get our picture taken!" Okay, So we got our picture taken and went on our way. We came to the end of the aquarium and there was the picture place. We decided to see if they were any good and maybe buy them. Well as we stood in line the ladies behind the counter kept looking at us and laughing. I was like okay. But didn't really pay attention to them. It was our turn and I was handed the ticket to the lady and looked down on the counter and RIGHT THERE on the counter was our picture. I had no clue that Michael pulled this face. They were just laughing! So of course we had to buy the pictures. We had a blast that weekend. We keep saying that we need to do it again. Maybe one day we will!


0 comments:
Post a Comment