Well it's been 124 days since Michael left us to go to Arlington Virigina. What an crazy 124 days it's been. Tomorrow Michael will be home and I am so excited that I can hardly sleep! I have missed him so much lately. Actually I have missed him every night I fall asleep.
As soon as he gets off the plane tomorrow we are headed to Oklahoma City to go to the temple. I can't image a better way to spend the day with my best friend! Then hopefully he will treat me to dinner. LOL
Today was crazy busy. I like days like that because it goes by faster than anything. Laurel FINALLY got to see the ENT (Ear, Nose Throat) Dr today. And wouldn't you belive it her ears were good today. LOL They did a hearing test and found that she has a little bit of hearing trouble due to ear infections. So we opted to have tubes put in place. My little girl is going in on Tuseday to have surgery. It's hard watching your kids have to have surgery. I am just glad that Michael is going to be here for it as well. If he was away he would be pretty miserable knowing his baby is having this done. So good thing he comes home tomorrow.
If I ever get the referral straightened out for Laurel's Trigger thumbs she will probably have another surgery before the year is over. Just got to find a Peds Dr that will work on her. UGH!!!
Well I am off to read my book and hopefully that will put me to sleep! LOL

0 comments:
Post a Comment