CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 118

I know I have been slacking off on posting on here but things are crazy. I am hoping now that football is over that I can get back into posting on here more regularly.  I am planning on updating it with what has all been going on.
Tonight Samuel, Melody and I got to attend a dinner in the honor of our Service Memebers that have been deployed, are getting ready to deploy or the families of members that are deployed now. It was wonderful to talk with Michael's Commander, Chief and fellow memember of his Squardon.  It's nice to know that the military family cares just as much as the other people in my life.

We only have 7 days left till this first leg is over.  I am so ready for Michael to come and spend sometime with him.  Even if it's just 12 days.  It's 12 days that I get to spend with him.

0 comments: