Okay so we have a little one that thinks she is so smart! Last night, Michael and I are getting ready to go to bed and Sarah is still running around. Michael asks Sarah, Do you want to watch a movie? Sarah says, YEAH!!! Runs to the moves and gets one out. Michael tells her to take it to Mommy and have her put it in. She by passes me and heads straight for the DVD player. This little girl opened the DVD player, took the DVD out of the case and proceeded to put it in the player!
Michael and I were just standing there with our mouths open, trying not to laugh at what Sarah was doing! She finds a way every day to amaze us how smart she is.
Sorry I don't have any picture for this one!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment