( Don't I look so thrilled to be doing this? LOL I rarely take a photo of myself and when I do it better be for a good reason! LOL )So far I have only gained 10 pds as of today. When I was first pregnant I was really sick. Not like throwing up sick. Just couldn't stand anything. Everything made me sick. I had 24/7 nausea and it finally went away in the 4th month. I still get a little sick here and there but for the most part I am okay. I really don't have any cravings, just ice cream like I have with the others. But not as bad as I did with Samuel. I still don't like most foods but force myself to eat because I know that's the best things for the baby. I think if I could eat and drink one thing all day it would have to be Dr. Pepper and Chocolate.
Oh yeah I forgot that I do LOVE Pizza Hut pizza and bread sticks! I craved those for the longest time. Now not so much.
So what do you think? Look to your right and you will see a place to vote at the top! You only have till the 8th of July to give us your opinion! So let's hear it!

4 comments:
I voted girl because of the sickness. Even after the 4th month with both my girls I still got sick here and there. With Ethan the sickness stopped at 12 weeks and I felt great the rest of the time, of course till the last couple weeks when I felt huge!
I voted boy because I think Samuel needs a brother! I love having 2 girls and 2 boys! I hope everything else is going well! It is great to see what you have been up to with your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me!
Sherrie, I just got around to checking out your blog. Looks great. I'm voting boy just because. I'll be back after we get home from Mexico in 2 weeks. Hope you survive the summer heat!! Kathy
So I've started checking out your blog. It's been too long since I've had an update. I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. And Congrats to Michael as well for master sergeant.
Post a Comment