
For those that don't know much about the military. This is a tradition for when you make rank. They give you your first set of stripes and TACK them on. Okay they punch them on! Every month they promote so many and they have a ceremony. At this time family is more then welcome to come up and help tack them on. The kids and I haven't gotten to do this since Michael put on Staff Sergeant. We are really looking forward to him putting on this rank.
His line number is 4880!
Michael also did a great job this year. Last year when he tested for Master his missed it by 2.9 points. This year he made it by 10 points~ We are so proud of him!
WAY TO GO BABE!!!

1 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love reading your blog. I tried to vote on the sex of baby #4 but it wouldn't let me. So I'll just say I think it is a boy.
Jo Beth
Post a Comment