CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Little Helper

Sarah is always been a great helper and wants to be right there. Well today I think she was a BIG helper in a couple of ways!

I was busy making my famous Pumpkin Roll this morning for Enrichment tonight. I had just laid out the towel and poured the powdered sugar out for it. I looked at the clock and it had about 4 minutes left. I left the room for only a moment and came back to find this!






4 comments:

salty c-snake said...

so you're the one who made the pumpkin roll-it was delicious!! even with the help:)

Marci said...

Don't you just love help. When things like that happen you can only smile and grab the camera. She is adorable!

Kimmy-Kins said...

AHhhhhh!! It's nightmares from the twins!!

Jenn said...

Too funny! Hopefully it wasn't too bad cleaning up afterward.