CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Painting Mel's Bedroom (another project off my list)

For Christmas Mel got a can of paint for her room. To say the least she was a little upset about it but once she saw the rest of her Christmas presents she was okay with it. She had told me awhile ago that she wanted a Blue room. WELL I tried to find something that was fun and just Melody but I was only able to find this bedroom set. I think this best fits Mel. She is so fun and loving and full of life. Now back to the paint, Well this paint is GREEN! It's actually matches the green in her bedspread. The name is Japanese Fern. It was fun letting her help me paint her room.




I do have to say that she did a pretty good job.
I let her paint the middle portion and I did the top and bottom halves.
She was really excited about it.


Here's Sarah Supervising us! She was so funny!
Mommy you paint is all she kept saying! LOL
(If you notice her sippy cup matches the paint color)


Can of paint $25.00



Tools to paint $20.00




Time spent painting 2 days



Seeing your daughters face light up when she walks into her room and seeing it put together- PRICELESS

Here are the pictures of her room now!








0 comments: