So today is my birthday! As I have looked back over my past years, (not going to tell you how old I am) I have had a great life. I have had many blessings and many wonderful birthdays. From my childhood years of homemade cakes with 7 minute frosting to my adult years with surprise birthday cakes and decorates kitchens from my friends to the many wonderful birthday that Michael and the kids have given me.
I am truly blessed to have them in my life and today I just want to make sure to Tell them Thanks for all they do!
And here's to 2009 May it be the best year yet!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sherrie,
I woke up this morning and saw the date on the tv while Zach was getting ready. My thought. "Someone's birthday is today but I can't remember who's?"
I'm so happy for you and hope you have a great day. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Sherrie! If you are like me, you are 29, always and forever!!
Hope you have a fantastic birthday!
Love,
Jess
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all your favorite things.
(7 minute frosting? I think we need the recipe for that one.)
:)
I hope you had a great B-Day!
Happy Birthday Sherrie! Hope it was a good one as well.
Hope you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment