I love this time of year. Getting Christmas Cards in the mail from all our friends all over the world. Sending out cards to when you send them to almost every continent and almost every state. Yesterday when I got the mail there was card in there that I didn't recognize the name. Asked Michael if he knew who they were and had no clue either. They have a beautiful family! They are from somewhere in Colorado. So the next step was to call parents. Called my parents, no clue either. Michael called his Mom and she had no clue either.
Michael decided to look them up on the internet to see if we could find a phone number or something. We felt really bad about not knowing who they were. We have met so many people that we thought maybe they were friends from somewhere along the way. Well Michael found a number and called this family. She knew a Michael Brimhall that lived in Texas. She looked up the name on the internet and our address was the only one that came up. LOL She apologized and Michael said no problem we were just curious if we had met and totally forgot who they were.
Michael wants me to send them a Christmas Card this year as well! HUM I wonder what will happen if we do?
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is too funny. Send them a card and get a new friend.
Post a Comment