Wow when you ask for a white Christmas in Texas we usually get a couple of inches. Not this year! We have about 8 to 11 inches out there with drifts of snow reaching 3 feet. The kids are just loving it as well as Michael and I! It just makes it seem like Christmas around here! I called my Mom earlier and told her Thanks for sending the snow! She said, since you can't be here thought we would send it to you! LOL
Work called and asked us to come in early. So Off I went. Got the car cleaned off and headed out. The minute I pulled out of the driveway I knew I should have called in. But I kept going and headed toward the highway. Got to the turn for the freeway and headed up the hill. Got to the top of the hill and off I went! Wish I would have taken a picture of it! But I am okay and so is the truck! Very glad that we have cell phones. Called Michael and he called around to people that had 4 wheel drive cars and they were all out helping. So he decided to walk out to help me get it unstuck. As he was walking out there a Burkburnett Police officer stopped him and asked where he was going . Michael said that he was going to get his wife! So the Officer said he would just give us a ride. The bad thing is that as I sat there 4 other vechiles went off too. The Burkburnett Police Department has had to go and get 4 wheel drive trucks from the local Car dealership to go and rescue people!
All the freeways are closed, the airports are closed and we are all snowed in!
Here are some updated photos! ENJOY! We sure are!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment