CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 61

Well let's see, my day started off really good. Stressful but good!  Just trying to get tickets arranged so that Michael can come home to ordain Samuel to the office of Deacon in our church.  I was stressing about it so much because I was also buying tickets for my parents and trying to arrange all three of them to fly in at the same time into the same airport and not cost me and arm and a leg.  Well it so happens that my parents were looking last night at tickets to fly right into Wichita Falls.  This never happens but once in  awhile. I was able to get tickets for 263.00 round trip for my parents!  What a huge Relief that was!  Then once I added up all the time and money on gas that it would cost me to travel back and forth to Dallas I decided to just fly Michael right into here as well!  WOW stress gone!  So Michael and my parents are flying in on Thursday the 23rd.  We are all so excited to have Michael home for a little while and have my parents for a visit!  I think I will leave them all here and go somewhere by myself.  Oh wait that is a little selfish. LOL

Once I got that mess all taken care of and tickets were purchase it was time to pick Sarah up from school and head out to run errands. Ran to Sam's club, walmart, hobby lobby, Office depot, The Child Development center, the family support to get my free oil change and the it was off to Laurel's follow up appointment for her ear infections.

Poor girl still has an ear infection. This child has been on meds since May or early for ear infections. Finally Dr. Stranske said that's enough, we are giving her some shots and then we are referring her to an ENT.  Hopefully this will help poor little Laurel.  So they gave Miss Laurel a shot in each leg and said for us to just hang around.  Good thing we did.  Laurel started to have a reaction to the meds they gave her.  So they gave her some other meds and that helped.  Got more meds from the pharmacy and headed home.

Once we got home it was time for a quick dinner and head out to football practice.  I usually run during practice but I was only able to do a mile.  I just wasn't into it or something. Plus my ipod died.  Once practice was over it was time to head home and put kids to bed.  As you can see I am still up.  Sarah is having a difficult time sleeping in her bed. But I am being a mean mom and making her sleep in it.  I am tired of sharing my bed with her. LOL  So far we are doing good. I just hope I can stick with it and not give in.

Gotta find a babysitter for Saturday night.  My babysitter is sick and won't be able to watch the girls for me.  I really don't want to take them to Quannah with me.  This weekend is just a really bad weekend for all my normal babysitters.  OH well at least they will sleep on the way home. LOL
Man it was a long day.  I will have to say that I am a little tired of Dr's offices and the stress that has been going on lately.  I am so looking forward to having Michael and my parents here. Hopefully I will get a break then and recoup myself for the next few months until Michael comes home for a few weeks before he is gone for a year.

0 comments: