CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look Ma No Hands!

Okay, So we have a little dare devil on our hands. While on the phone with my Mom Sarah decided that she was going to be a bare back rider like in the circus! She is so funny!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she was able to stand up there without falling! She didn't even wobble! lol

If she escapes broken bones and/or stitches in her lifetime... then you should consider putting her in the circus! lol

I hear Melody and/or Samuel laughing in the background...

Sarah just loves that, doesn't she? LOL

salty c-snake said...

What a fun site!! Congratulations to Michael and to Melody-I didn't realize she had given herself a haircut. John gave Sophie a haircut 2 years ago and it was almost his end!!

Colby Warnock
(we're at http://wackywarnocks.blogspot.com/)

Jen said...

She is such a cute little dare devil!