Today was a great day! We love waking up to see flags lining our street! What a great feeling that sends through your body!
We started the day out going to base so that Michael could help set up for the Freedom Fest! The Kids and I went shopping for a little while. After Michael was done at the base we headed over to the Rhoton's for some good food and swimming.The kids and Michael had a great time in the pool. Sarah was not to sure about it. She didn't like it at all so she just sat by the pool in a chair just sun bathing. LOL After eating some awesome food the kids headed back into the pool again and Sarah found a wagon. She loved riding around in it.
Melody, Sarah and I went to watch the fireworks at 10 pm. Michael and Samuel decided they were to tired to go and watch them. Sarah was so funny. Everytime one went up she said, PRETTY! LOL It was so cute.
We hope you all had a great 4th of July!



1 comments:
Looks like a fun fourth!! I can't believe the boys skipped out on the fireworks-that's the best part. You commented on the parade-we didn't know about it until the night before. It was low key, but I liked it. Next year we're going to decorate our bikes and enter the parade!!
Post a Comment