CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PICTURE BLOG TAG

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So if you are reading this RIGHT NOW TAG YOUR IT! Have fun with this! I sure did!
1. Fridge

I LOVE my New fridge!
2. Sink


It's a good thing I had just clean my house before I read everyone's blogs!

3. Laundry Room

My Laundry room is currently under contrustion as you can well see! Hopefully it will be done soon and then I will have my Laundry room/Pantry! YEAH!!!!!


4. Favorite Shoes



These are my MOST favorite shoes in the world! I wear Flip Flops all year round.

My Birks are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

I need to go back to Italy to get another pair for a great deal!


5. Your Favorite Place


Well currently all my favorite places in my house are UNDER CONTRUSTION!

6. Closet


I hate my Closet. It's too small or maybe is it I have to many Clothes!


7. Bathroom Toilet


Can I say that most people don't care what kinda of toilet they sit on. BUT BOY do I love this toilet! It uses little water! It has this trough like thing in the toilet to help save on water! Did I say I love this toilet! LOL



8.What are you kids doing right now?


Just so you know I did not stage this photo at all! Sarah LOVES to read books and we can find her or ourselves reading to her all day.




Samuel and Melody just got home from Missoula's Childrens Play practice. So they were HUNGRY!



9. Self Portrait





This is my self portrait! This is what I look like right now. Big, Fat and pregnant!



10. Dream Vacation





My Dream vacation would be to Hawaii! I would love to go see this most beautiful and goregous place! Maybe one day for our Anniversay will be there.

0 comments: