CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally Chapter of Trip to Utah

We had a wonderful time in Utah. It just all went by to fast!  But thank goodness that in three months we will only be 6 hours away instead of two days.  That drives just seems longer on the way back. Must have been all those late nights catching up with me. 
We woke up Sunday Morning and headed out.  We made one stop before we hit the long road back to Texas.  We stopped by the Manti Temple.  It's sure is a beautiful temple inside and out!  The kids were just so amazed at how beautiful it is.

Needless to say we all slept on the way home.  Oh wait I mean the kids slept on the way home.  At one point they were all asleep for a little while. It was hard to stay awake myself.  I had to wake up Samuel so he could keep me awake.

Here are some funny pictuers of the little ones trying on the sunglasses!


By the time we reach our driveway. We were all ready to be out of the car and not get in one for awhile. But unfortunely we had to get back in it to go get groceries that night. LOL  We had such a great time and it was wonderful to see my family again. I miss them so much and can't wait for us to be closer so that we can see them more than once a year!

1 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun trip! I'm so jealous. I considered begging you to take us with you...I'd have rode on the roof even! :) Glad you had a great time and were able to be there for the wedding.