CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trip to Utah part 1

Our Trip to Utah was so Great! I got to see tons of friends that I haven't seen in years and some that I see everytime I get to Utah. The kids had a blast as well.  Our trip started out on Friday March 12th.  It was really good. The kids traveled really well.  Had a few stops here and there but overall everything was good. Expect for the part of almost hitting 2 deer and having a major accident with on coming traffic.  We hit Cortez Colorado around 9 pm and it was time to stop. The kids were all tired and so was I.  We all were out by 10:30.  Slept till 6 the next morning and headed the rest of the way to my Sister Christi's house in Ephraim.  It was so good to see them. We realized that we hadn't seen each other in almost 2 yrs.  That's not good.  It won't happen again!  We missed them too much!   Got to her house shortly after noon and it started to snow.  We visited for awhile and Melody decided she wanted to stay there and help out Aunt Christ. Don't know how much help she was but she got pretty spoiled by them. LOL  Samuel and the little ones and I headed the rest of the way to Tooele.  We hit a blizzard on our way there. Not Fun!  That's why I live in the South or Heavenly Father knows that!

Here are some pictuers from our trip:

Mini Majestic Reunion
Back Row: L to R Candance Yale , Sherrie Brimhall, Barbie Molgard and Lisa Shinton
Front Row: L to R Christy Aktinson, Melissa Shields, Lisa Shields and Emily Barlow
It was really short notice so hopefully in the next year we can plan a BIGGER Majestix reunion and everyone can attend.  IT was so fun to see these ladies again and talk about our new families and go back to old Nicknames that still hang around. LOL

Mini Italy Reunion

Here are some friends that we were stationed with in Italy.  It was so great seeing them again.  Some of them I have haven't seen since we left Italy and a lot has changed since then.
Lto R Sherrie Brimhall, Cori Archer, Kim Shimer, and Taunie Anderson.
We have all added kids and husbands.  But we all look Great too!  I say it's time for a Italy reunion as well!  1998- and on!  What do you all think?


Here is Kim and I's little girls. 
Elyana and Sarah are 18 days apart.  It's so funny because our Oldest girls are only 2 months apart as well.  There is a story with these two and we were meant to be friends because of our daughters! Next time we get together it's time for a update picture of the girls!

Sarah and Laurel loved my Mom's dog Sadie.  Poor little dog was tortured while we were there.  Sarah and Laurel would chase here, hold her, give her hugs and kisses.  Laurel was so cute. She would hold her mouth open so Sadie could kiss her. Actually it was quite gross. LOL  Sadie is no longer called Sadie, Her new name is Sweetie! Sarah calls her sweetie. We tried the whole time we were there to get her to call her Sadie
but she still insists on calling her Sweetie.
Sarah being funny and hanging with Aunt Nicole

So my little Sister Nicole, Just graduated beauty school. I got my hair cut and then the next day Nicole text me and says hey, I got a wax machine.  I was liek cool!  But then I got to thinking. What is she trying to tell me?  Anyways, while I was getting my eyebrows waxed the kids took a picture!  Aren't I so pretty! LOL
 

The kids playing on the bikes outside. 
Samuel is such a great brother to the girls!  They had tons of fun being chased around and chauffered too.


Sarah and Sweetie (aka Sadie)

0 comments: