CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's OFFICAL!

Today that house went on the market!  The sign is in the yard and the lock box on the door.  Boy did it bring up some emotions.  I didnt' think I would have a hard time with this but man it took me back.  This was our first home and now we are leaving it behind.  We have some very great memories here and some not so great memories here.  This house will always hold a dear place in our hearts!

So here are the pictures that you all have been dying to see!  I am so in LOVE with my house right now!  It's really sad that we have to sell it. But yet I am so excited to move to Vegas and be closer to family. 

OH yeah If anyone wants to know. We are selling it for 144,900. It's 4 bedrooms/2 baths. Has a storm shelter, brand new AC Unit, New windows, new back porch door. Brand new tile in Kitchen, laundry room and entry way. All the appliances stay in the kitchen. If you have any questions about it Call Krystal Brugman at Century 21!

ENJOY!



0 comments: