The main reason we went home over Spring Break was my Niece was getting married. I told her I wasn't going to miss it for anything. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to see Andy and Ashley married for all time and eternity. She looked so beautiful! I am so glad that I got to spend the day with not only her but my Family! Here are some pictures from the wedding.
The Cake
Andy's Mom made this cake! She did a wonderful job!
My Sister had this cute idea! She set this table up and on it it had Ashley's THREE WHITE DRESSES! Also on the table it had Andy's missionary coat with tag and picture of him when he was blessed and baptized as well. Very cute idea.
This is my Sisters family.
I noticed that I cut Meg off in the picture. Don't know why! Sorry Meg! LOL
This is Andy's Family. Very nice and Big just like ours!
These photos are of Laurel. My Sister had made chocolate covered Strawberries. Laurel was so funny! She ate I think everyone of them she could find. The funny thing about this is, The first one she had I thought she had dropped it. So I was searching everywhere. Under the table, under chairs and all over the floor. Well I couldn't find it. So I gave her another one and that little cutie INHALED IT WHOLE! Green stem and all! It was so funny! I was laughing so hard my Mom and Nicole were like what happened! I told them and said watch this. She did it again! It was so cute. By the end of the night she had discovered that the girls putting the plates on the table were setting them just right. She would walk over there and just help her little self to the strawberries that she could reach. We all just laughed at her.
Poor Little Sarah was so tired and missing her daddy! One minute she was eating cheesecake and the next....
She was out like a light!
Here is Ashley and Andy doing the traditonal stuff. Cutting the cake and throwing the bouquet and garter.
When they were cutting the cake they discovered that fondant doesn't smear like real frosting does. LOL
When Andy did the garter I think he was more embarrassed than Ashley. He's face is bright red! Poor Guy!
We got to blow bubbles as they left. The kids had so much fun! And what a perfect ending to a WONDERFUL DAY!
Here are the Center pieces that my sister did for the tables!
The flowers were just beautiful!
Here is my Family.
We decided to do just Siblings, Mom and Dad
because two of the spouses were missing.
And this is what we all looked like after the wedding!

0 comments:
Post a Comment