CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wake up sunshine!

Okay as you can see I am up at the crack of dawn! Don't know why, oh yes I do, I am 36 weeks pregnant, have gone to the restroom dont' know how many times, have tried every position to sleep and now I am awake!

Plus on top of it my allergy's have kicked in full swing! UGH!! Now this morning, I think I am getting a sinus infection on top of it. Not fun!

I have been thinking a lot lately about this little one. I really can't believe this one is our last but then again I know for sure it is. I am actually really excited to see this little one in person. All the poking and moving around makes me wonder what he or she looks like. I am also curious how our little Miss Sarah will react with this one. I see how she interacts with all the babies at church and she just loves them. You know you can't but help worry how your kids will react with a new little one coming aboard. Samuel and Melody were so excited with Sarah and I hope they show the same excitment for this little one as well.

I know that I am so READY for this one to come. I am just to that point that every pregnant lady gets to. Your tired of feeling like the biggest whale in the world, want to break every mirror you walk by, onery, and just plain pooped out, want your body back and tired of walking funny. LOL Am I forgetting anything else?

I hope I get another burst of engery soon, so that maybe, just maybe I can get some more things done around here. Like finishing my Master bedroom and maybe just maybe mudding the main bathroom. This week is a busy week around here so hopefully it will go quickly.

Here's to hoping that you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Kimmy-Kins said...

Thanks for helping me with my blog!! Hang in there ... you know you'll look back in 5 years and can't believe how fast it's gone!!

LuckyDogs said...

Ahhh the things we do to bring these little ones into the world.

And just in case you need a little encouragement: You're tough and I know you can do this...sleep or not.

(btw, my tagged blog is up.)

Taryn Gray said...

I hope you get at least some peace & quiet during the school days to rest... my tagged blog is up