CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Where oh Where has my little Sarah Gone?

I was sitting at the computer checking my emails when all of a sudden things had gotten really quite!~ So off I went to look for Miss little Sarah. The only door open in the house is to my Bedroom. So I called in there and said Sarah where are you? She didn't answer so I stepped in and said it again, Sarah where are you and what are you doing? Out pops here little head from the bassinett! Peek a boo she says!

The little stinker had climbed into the bassinett with her baby and was laying down in there. It was too cute so of course I had to get the camera!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, I just love your kids! they are just so real. Little miss S knew the bassinette is for something special and she wanted in on the action too. LOL