CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Our week started out with Labor Day. We decided what a perfect way to start the week off by off loading a bunch of junk that is cluttering our garage. Okay I garage WAS a total disaster! You could barely walk in there to get anything. UGH!!! Every time I opened the door from the house to the garage I just wanted to scream and it seemed that the mess was slowly trickling it's way into the house.

So it was time to take control and get it back into shape! I wish I would have taken pictures, but I am really embarrassed that it was even like that. Just like I was embarrassed when my Mom showed up unannounced to my house and it look like a pig sty! That won't happen again! LOL

Anyways, after much cleaning, throwing away, putting stuff back into containers and talking the kids into getting rid of toys that have sat in the garage for almost two years, YOU can actually park a car in there. Well if needs be both of the cars will fit in there. IT's so nice to walk out there and get things that I need and not have to trample over everything. Michael is even relieved about the mess. I think it was overwhelming him.

So in the end we took 4 trips to the Good Will. I had wanted to do a yard sale but It just gathered and I never got around to doing it. Once it was out of the garage I said it wasn't going back in there. It's such Nice feeling to have all that junk gone! Hopefully our junk will become someone's treasure!

What a better way to spend Labor Day! Working HARD!!!!

0 comments: