Okay I had to figure out what day it was. It's really sad to think it's been 59 days since Michael left. Alot has happend in 59 days.
Today was Labor Day at our house. LOL No taking the day off to have fun around here. That will happen later in the week.
Got the garage cleaned FINALLY! Just now waiting for a friend to come and get the engine that is taking up a TON of space and then make a run to Good Will. Then I can park the Tahoe in there when the weather get's bad.
Got the yard all cleaned up. Cut down some branches that were hanging a little low. I think I need to look into having someone come and trim them. Especially the big one out from. This weekend has been a crazy busy weekend full of cleaning up the yard and getting it ready for fall. Got the pool torn all down. THANK GOODNESS! It was a mess!
After all that we headed out to a BBQ with some friends. It was so nice to getaway and just talk with adults. Loved their company very much. The food was yummy as well!
After we headed to football practice and the Coach gave the boys a talking too. They really messed up on Saturday so he had to take care of the issue. He worked them hard tonight. Which I am thankful for. Plus he kept them late. Which is nice as well! I love being able to go to the park every night. It means the kids go right to bed. My house is so nice and quiet right now. Wish we could get it to be that way when they are awake! LOL
Well I am headed to bed, Oh wait I have to make my bed, finish some dishes and then maybe just maybe go to bed. LOL
Here's to tomorrow and hopefully it's just as productive as today.

0 comments:
Post a Comment