Today was just one of those days around here where you just want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. Even Laurel and Sarah we sleepy today. Laurel took a morning nap in the entry way. I will post pictures later. And then after Sarah came home from school we all took a nap till it was time to get the kids from school.
I guess the most exciting news is that Michael is coming home in Two weeks for a visit! I am so excited! Plus my parents are flying in that weekend as well. Michael is coming home to ordain Samuel to the office of a deacon. I am so stoked! I haven't even told the kids yet. They are going to be so excited as well. Now to just buy the tickets and hopefully everything works out.
On a downer note, we got informed that we may or may not be moving to Virgina. Surprise Surprise. I figured we have a year to find out where we are going. I am in no big hurry around here. So we shall see what happens come the time to move. That is the military life! Always hurrying, changing and then waiting! LOL

0 comments:
Post a Comment