I am so behind on my posting but I am going to just start from here.
Things have been really crazy around here with football starting and then with School starting. We have something going on almost everyday of the week. I think our only day that doesn't have something is Sunday's. We LOVE Sunday's around here. They are the best days of the week.
Let's see what's been going on since I last posted.
So the first week of school happened and the kids are loving their teachers. Samuel already has a girl crushing on him and he likes her too. Although he just wants to be friends. I think I have taught him well. I just hope he can keep thinking the way he is. Sarah didn't get to go to school for the first week do to Scarlet fever. Poor girl had a rash all over her body and running a fever. Called the home teachers for a blessing. So thankful for them to come at 9 o'clock at night. It was so great because Michael was able to particpate via skype!
It seems that we have something happen everyweek. From ambulance rides, almost drowning, to being sick to root canals. Yes this past week it was my turn. I have been having pain in my lower left jaw and figured it was two teeth. One I have already had a root canal on it. So I figured it had to be the other tooth. Went to the Dentist and she sent me to a specialist. The specialisty took one look at my xrays and told there are two different problems. My back tooth (the one I knew was causing the problem) need root canal. The other one is forming puss pockets at the end of the roots. Don't know why but wants to see xrays before the root canal and after. So now I have to hunt them down. I am so grateful to Shelby for taking her whole day to watch the girls for me while I was under the knife for 3 hrs. UGH! Gotta have another root canal at the end of the month. I am hoping the meds will take care of this problem so I won't have to have it done. Other than this week was pretty calm.
I will be posting pictures of the past couple of weeks or so.
I hope that I can keep this up again.
Today was great day. A little sad but a great day. My Young boy turned into a Young Man. Today Samuel went into Priesthood. I cried when they came into get him. He was so excited and so ready to go. It's hard to believe that he is that old already. Just seems like yesterday we were holding him and teaching him to walk and talk. Now he is so confendent and doesn't need me that much any more. I just hope that I have prepared him well to go into this world at this age and defend the evils that are out there.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment