CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Samuel!


Boy oh Boy I can't belive that ten years ago Samuel was born on this beautiful day!

At the time we were living in Tucson Arizona. We had only been married for a year and half and were expecting our first baby. At this time we also had orders to move to Aviano Italy. So the preparations for our move were in full swing.

During this time my little Sis Nicole was visiting us and was to go home later this afternoon. We'll she made it to the airport VIA our GREAT friends Zach and Lynette Justesen, While Michael and I headed to the hospital to deliver our first bundle of joy.

That day turned out to be a glorious and beautiful day and just today is ten years later.

So here's to the Birthday Boy that is growing up way too fast!
Happy Birthday Samuel!
(we actually had a surprise party for him last night)

Thinking of a wish to make!

Samuel got a telescope for Christmas last year so he got a star gazing book!

He asked for a sleeping bag and a tent, well he got the sleeping bag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie,

I set up a blog, I put you on mine so add me! dmbuhler.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Also, I love your blog!