CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Update

Where do I begin! Friday night I was having contractions pretty good so we headed into the hospital. Got there and found out that I wasn't even dilated at all! So off they sent me home. Soon after getting home my contractions have stopped and not started again.

Today I had an appointment with my Dr and I am still not dilated and the baby is still at a -3. So..... Tomorrow morning I get to go back to the Dr's to have another ultrasound done. He wants to see what is going on with the baby and see how much it weighs. He is worried that the baby is over 9 pds. He kinda of hinted that if it's over 9 pds he might do an C-section. If not we are headed to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. They are going to start by ripening my cervix and then will start the inducing process first thing Wednesday morning.

So... needless to say things are a little crazy around here. I will post an update tomorrow after the Dr's appointment!

Tell then.....

2 comments:

LuckyDogs said...

What a bummer! I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a baby. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Leslee said...

Sherrie,
Thought I should check your blog to see if you had your little one yet.
I always went overdue with my girls, so I empathize with you totally. All the best with your delivery. Will keep a watch out here.

Leslee Barrow