Monday, October 20, 2008
NACHOS!!
Just wondering, what is everyone's favorite thing to put on Nachos? Tell me something you like on your Nachos that you think a lot of other people like (except cheese). Also, tell me something that you like on 'em that you think makes you unique. I do up my nacho's supreme; cheese (duh), chili, jalapenos, jalapenos, jalapenos, olives, onion, tomatoe, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, and sometimes browned beef, and somewhere under all that mess lies a few tortilla chips. I'm open to trying new things on my nachos (I'm not exclusive to any 'set' of condiments), so if you have something that you think is knock-out good, include it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We like shredded chicken from the crockpot and green peppers. It also tastes REALLY fabulous if you spread cream cheese on the chips, sprinkle cheese (we like monterey jack mixed with cheddar) and then pop them in the oven under the broiler for about 30 seconds.
Yummy!! (now I want Nachos)
Umm.. refried beans are awesome!
Hope this finds you and your family doing well!
Miss you!
~Denise
Ok, I am really boring. I like salsa con queso on my chips or cheese and chili. Boring, I know...I am wondering what got you on the topic of nacho toppings??
Post a Comment