Here is what Colby's eggs look like. She did an outstanding job decorating! Thanks Colby for coming to my house. It was so fun to get to chat with you and get to know you better.
yay!! i was just thinking how i couldn't wait to see my eggs and hoping you posted them!!! i had so much fun and am so glad not to be intimidated by "tips"!! thanks for making my eggs look so fabulous. you should be proud of yourself-your flowers are beautiful and your eggs look professional. tell me the next time you are crafting-it waas fun to hang out!!
All of the eggs turned out so cute. I'm bummed that I couldn't make it. My kids have been sick again and Justin went cross country over the weekend...so please let me know if you ever do them again because I would love to do them!
Michael and I have been married for 13 yrs. Our family has steadily grown over the years. We are proud parents to Samuel, Melody, Sarah and Laurel. Michael has been in the Air Force for 14 yrs. We have loved the many places that we have been able to live and travel too. We have had the opportunity to live in Tucson Arizona,Aviano Italy,Abilene Texas, Hondruas, Tooele Utah and Burkburnett Texas. We look forward to the many more adventures that we will have.
2 comments:
yay!! i was just thinking how i couldn't wait to see my eggs and hoping you posted them!!! i had so much fun and am so glad not to be intimidated by "tips"!! thanks for making my eggs look so fabulous. you should be proud of yourself-your flowers are beautiful and your eggs look professional. tell me the next time you are crafting-it waas fun to hang out!!
All of the eggs turned out so cute. I'm bummed that I couldn't make it. My kids have been sick again and Justin went cross country over the weekend...so please let me know if you ever do them again because I would love to do them!
Post a Comment