Our first stop on our trip home was Haircuts for everyone! My little Sister Nicole is in Beauty school so we thought we would let her have practice on us. Sarah was first up. She was not happy with this at all. Nicole told me that I was mean since she doesn't know her at all and then I was making her cut her hair. Nicole did a great job! Sarah forgave her and became good friends with her. LOL
This was Sarah's first haircut! I hadn't cut her hair in two years! I just let it go in hopes that it would grow longer. But unfortunely it wasn't. So here is Sarah before:

Now here is the new Sarah with her new do!
(Just so you know I cried as I watched Nicole cut her hair)
(Sorry for the blurry pic)
Here is Mel's new hair do and Samuel's new hair do as well!
I have a better pictures of Samuel in post to come. Poor Nicole was having a hard time getting Samuel's hair just right. But in the end she did a great job and Grandma was happy! LOL
Michael got his head shaved to the skin. They have guys there doing their training for Barber School. Michael took the guy up on having it done. The guy did a great job and Michael looked great.
I also had Nicole chop my hair off as well! You can see my new do in pictures to come as well.
Thanks Nicole for cutting all of our hair! You are going to be great!

1 comments:
Wow! You never said your sister did the haircuts! She did such a great job!!
Post a Comment