Today by far has been the best day since Michael left. Don't know why but things were good today. The kids were great! Everything seemed to work and go smoothly. Hopefully this streak will continue.
We found out today that we will be moving to Norfolk Virgina when Michael gets back from Afghanistan. We are so excited! At least Michael and I are. The kids not so much. They have such good friends here that they don't want to leave behind. At least we get the next 18 months with them. It will be a change for us for the fact we have only lived in the South and now we get to go East!
Tonight we had our Relief Society Weekday Meeting. It was so much fun! We had a service auction and it was fun to see sisters things they brought or offered to go for so much and the fighting to get them! I won a dinner at the Weller's and juggling lessons from Lauren for the kids! I offered cupcakes, a pack of cards, dinner from us and FHE treats for a month. It's great to give Service to others! I can't wait to fulfill my part of it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment