CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Days 45

Today was the 1st Day of School! 

Samuel was so excited to start 6th Grade!~  Makes me really sad to the think he is already that grown up! Today as I dropped him off, I cried! It was like dropping him off again for Kindergarten.  He looking up to me and saying, Mom you don't need to hold my hand!  But I am really excited for him to begin a new chapter of his life! I just hope I have prepared him well enough to withstand the evils that are out there.


Melody is a big 5th grader this year.  She has turned into a amazing young woman. It's amazing to think that I have children that are this old.  It just seems like yesterday that she was playing dress up and cutting her hair!


Unfortunely Sarah didn't have her first day of school today because she has been sick all weekend long.  Took her and Laurel to the Dr. this afternoon to see what was up with them.

0 comments: