Day 35
Today was so wonderful! It's was so great to be able to go to the temple and enjoy the sweet spirit that it there. I am really hoping I can go every month if not every other month. My friend and visiting teacher Debby offered to take me and the kids up. She was already going with our Relief Society President Rebecca. Debby's Dad works at the temple and they have a small apartment right next to the temple so Lauren babysat Rebecca's and my kids while we all went to the temple. It was so wonderful! I look forward to going again. Hopefully when Michael is back we can a few times before he heads to Afghanistan.
We got home and it was time to get a dinner ready that I auctioned off. It was for the Whites. What a cute couple! He is here for tech school training. I look forward to getting to know them better.
After that it was time for football practice. Samuel did great. I think this year is going to be a good one. I am looking forward to all the games and watching Samuel progress!
Day 36
Today was on of those days. I was suppose to get up and go running 4 miles. Well yeah I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. This week was a crazy week of late nights and early mornings. I better get used to since with school starting in a week. But my body needed the sleep. Did some laundry and then we went to a friends daughters baptism. It's always nice to be remind of the covenants that we make a baptism. One of her brothers said, She's soaking wet! It was so cute.
Not much happened today which I am happy for. Just a quiet day at home.
Here's to a great Sunday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment