CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 37

I so LOVE Sundays! I could have the worst week and Sunday just makes it all better like a bandaid but better!  It gives me the strength that I need to get through the week ahead.

One of my favorite quotes this week was: If you are praying for your problems to go away, you are wasting your breath. Instead, pray for the strength to be equal to the task to overcome your problems.

Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked Friendships.  Melody has been having some problems with her friends.  She hasn't been treating them all that great. So I felt prompted that we need to talk about the importance of friendships on only outside of our home but within as well.  I really hope that tonight helped her realize that your friends can help you with anything that you go through.

I have been so blessed to have such great friends within my family and outside of my family.  I am truly blessed to be able to have so many friends that I can call on in the time of need.  I am so grateful that I can be the friend that my friends can count on.  Thank you to all of you! My life is better because of you all!

0 comments: