It's hard to believe that we have made it to Day 30. It's been a hard 30 days but we have survived and that's the most important part. Things are starting to fall in place. Kids are starting to get a hang of things or is it me! LOL I think it's me. I have put myself on a schedule and the kids are starting their back to school schedules this week. It's hard to believe they only have 2 weeks left. This summer went by fast! But we had some really good times. Hopefully next Summer we can spend most of it in Utah with Family.
Today was good day at church. Laurel only had to be taking out during the closing prayer. She is doing much better in nursery. Thanks goodness! That child would be kicking a screaming down the hall. Now she has no problem going.
Samuel had is interview with the Bishop today and he is all set to go. Now to just decided when and where we will ordain him. It's all depending on Michael. I really hate to make him wait until November but that's what it's looking like. He is totally okay with waiting until his Dad can ordain him. Michael and I both feel very strongly about this as well.
Had to laugh at Melody today. I asked her to turn the oven on to 400 and then go get the spaghetti bake out of the freezer and put it in the oven. So she did and then I heard the oven beep. Which means it's preheated to the temp. Well she comes in my room and I ask her, Did you put the dinner in the oven? Yes mom I did and it's done. I was like Done? yeah it's done? Okay I said. So I come out to check on it a few minutes later and our dinner is sitting on top of the stove. The stove is off too. So I go and ask her about it. She says, I put it in and then it beeped. Said it was done! LOL I laughed so hard! She put the dinner in for about 5 mintues until the oven was done preheating. Then it beeped so she took it out and turned the stove off. LOL Silly girl!
Over all today was another good day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment