Today I went to my nose Dr. Everything finally looked Great! YEAH! Still wants to see me in two months. Still doing the shots which I think has helped a ton! Plus still have to do the spray. That's okay. I just enjoy being able to breath out of my nose. It's a funny thing when you haven't been able to do it before.
Laurel was being her silly self! We were getting ready to head out to the park. She took off her shirt and put it on her head. She is actually saying CHEESE in the picture! She is so darn cute!
R WE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
Today marked the 1st day of practice! We love Football here in Texas and you play hard or go home! We have a new coach and he is awesome! I think this season is going to be great! Samuel I think has finally learned that it's time to set up and play. He did great tonight at practice. First in running, tackling he did great with. Tackled the dumbie really good. Wrapped it up like you are suppose to and smashed it to the ground. GO FIGHT WIN BULLDOGS!
While we were waiting for Laurel to fall asleep Sarah asked me to read her this book. It's about a hamster named Humphrey. He's a classroom pet. I wasn't even 2 pages into the book and she was asleep. Poor girl was plain ol' tuckered out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment