CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 28

So as I sat down tonight to write this post. I was going to write about something that made me very upset today.  So upset that I was in tears over it and wondered how people can be so rude.  I had it all typed out and just about pushed publish when I realized that I couldn't do it.

Sometimes people say things that should be kept to themselves.  OH well I am going to be the better person here and just let it go.

Anyways, today was just a lazy day around here.  Didn't get up a run.  Michael usually wakes me up when he texts me but he was not having a good day.  Kinda of stressed.  Poor Guy!  So I didn't get up until Laurel woke up at 7:30. By then it was too hot and muggy outside.  Just kinda of hung around the house all day. Did laundry and picked up the house. 

We FINALLY go to talk with Michael on Skype!  It was so great to get to do that again.  We sure miss him.  I miss him so much!  He did let us know that his dates keep changing. He might be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas but not sure yet.  I will try to not get my hopes up.  It would be great if he was going to be here but we will take what we can get.

Thanks to all of you that do support me and understand what I am going through.  Thanks to those that don't understand but still support me.  I love everyone of you! You have no clue what your comments do for me! Thanks again!

1 comments:

cyclechick said...

Sherrie, I think about you all the time. You are such an awesome mom. You are strong and amazing too! I hope that things continue smoothly. We are always thinking about and praying for you.

Love you.

Lynette