So, Sherrie has been busy on the blog. You've been able to get well acquainted with our family right? Well, not exactly! You see, she isn't one to be put in the limelight. She absolutely dreads being in the spotlight and I bet as soon as she reads this she will blush. That blush will be followed by the most gorgeous smile this side of the Rio Grande. She does a marvelous job talking about the ones she loves but a terrible job bragging on the one that deserves it the most.
She is the champion of 3 child deliveries and she is in the middle of a Texas hot pregnancy. If you think she should post more pregnant pictures on this blog, let her know.
She blushes everytime I say anything about this, but I'll do it anyway since this blog is all about her anyway. I was admiring Samuel, Melody, and Sarah the other day at the play and noticed something about each one separately that reminded me of Sherrie. Not just reminded me, but pleasantly reminded me. You see, what I saw in each, were traits of their mother that helped me fall head over heals passionately in love with her.
Samuel is stubborn!! Now let me explain. Sherrie is too, but it's not bad at all. You see, when Samuel knows how to do something, or knows the right way, he doesn't deviate. He gets that from Sherrie. While we were dating, she told me that she would only marry me if we married in the temple. She stuck to that, and I fixed a lot of the things that were wrong with me.
Melody is very compassionate and loving. She cares deeply for her friends and family. Watching her try to help out with Sarah is an absolute joy. Seeing her in the play, I saw her as I did when she was my baby. While Sherrie and I were dating, she showed those same traits while tending for her little sister. She loves her friends deeply and she brings that love and compassion to her work and her church calling. She gives all she has; she is someone to admire.
Sarah has the most gorgeous smile this side of the Rio Grande. She has her mother's smile. When she smiles, her eyes twinkle just like Sherrie's. When guys are asked what their favorite feature of their woman is, you can only imagine the things they say. My favorite feature is her smile. I've always believed that a smile is a window to the soul. You can learn a lot about someone through their smile. Sherrie has a beautiful smile; when she smiles you see love, joy, and sincerity. Sincerity?! Yeah, that's what I said. She's for real.
For 14 years she has been my best friend and the love of my life. I just thought you should know a little about her, since she has been so generous and shared us with you.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I've ever read! I agree with you Michael, Sherrie does have a beautiful and warm smile, accompanied by a very hard working and dedicated attitude.
(nice job picking a hubby that recognized this stuff Sherrie!)
Ok, i'm actually crying. This was so nice to read. really. you guys are great.
How darn sweet!
I must say...
You are a very special friend!
Post a Comment