Today she decided that it needed to be vaccumed and put her vaccum in there with her. It was to cute to pass this photo up.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Sarah's New Hiding Spot
Sarah loves to play hide and go seek! Lately she found this new spot in our computer desk. We don't use the space anymore because the tower gets to hot being in there. I had it blocked off with a table that had our printer on it but since I got my room done, I moved that table and printer. So now Sarah loves to climb in there and play.
Today she decided that it needed to be vaccumed and put her vaccum in there with her. It was to cute to pass this photo up.
Today she decided that it needed to be vaccumed and put her vaccum in there with her. It was to cute to pass this photo up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sherrie!
I saw that you commented on my sister's blog! Isn't the blogging world fun.
You and Michael are still totally in love, that is so wonderful. Your family is beautiful!
Amanda (Young)
Just as I expected...
The picture is so darn cute!
I always look forward to hearing about the things she does!
Post a Comment