CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bobcats, Wolves, Bears oh MY!

Last night was pack meeting for Samuel. We have been working our little behinds off this past month to get his Bear completed before his birthday next weekend. We FINALLY got it done Monday!

Last night he was given the badge of BEAR! Boy where does time fly! He now will be in Weblos starting in September. Samuel is very excited because Michael was just made the Weblos leader a couple of weeks ago. I am excited as well because this will give Michael and Samuel the opportunity to be together doing GUY stuff!

Plus that Means on Wednesdays it will be just Sarah and I home (until the baby arrives). LOL

Here is a picture of Samuel putting the Bear pin.


1 comments:

warcolby said...

Congratulations Samuel!! I think it takes a lot of dedication to accomplish what you did. It just shows what kind of a kid you are (not to mention what supportive parents you had :)