As most of you might know that we STILL have no clue to what this baby is. Well tomorrow morning I am FINALLY having my last ultrasound done. I have mixed emotions about this.
1. Why do an ultrasound at 33 weeks when the baby is due anywhere from 5 to 7 weeks!
2. I want to know, but yet I don't!
So check back in tomorrow afternoon to SEE if we were able to find out what this little one is!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll be excited to hear. When I was reading this my kids starting rocking out to your playlist. Lily gets really into bleeding love cause it reminds her of her crush from Beale and how we keep telling her she's not in love with him :)
Umm... excuse me missy...
But...
You do an ultrasound at 33 weeks BECAUSE...
YOU DO want to know what you're having! DUH!
And so do I! lol
I have your page up & patiently (or impatiently) waiting. lol
Get home fast, but...
DRIVE SAFE!
Love ya!
Post a Comment