CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sarah Oh Sarah

The kids just came in a bit ago and said, "Mom we have a problem!" I said, " What's the problem"

They said, "Sarah can climb up to Melody's top bunk!" I said, "No way"

So I decided to go in and see for myself. This is what Little Miss Sarah did.















Hopefully the crib will be out of their room soon. If NOT then we have to figure another arrangement of the room. LOL

4 comments:

Jen said...

OMGoodness! That's crazy! I love that last photo of Samuel laughing. That's so funny. Yeah, I would be moving things around, too.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! She is such a little monkey! I am still trying to figure out her first couple of steps towards getting to the top bunk. lol

Jenn said...

It's amazing how quickly little ones figure out how to climb. Unfortunately, the climbing down takes much longer to learn.

The Lane Family said...

She is a climber. I don't think Ahslee could figure that out at all yet. Sarah is a smart girl.